Recording, design, manufacturing, distribution, sales, and promotion. It takes a lot of coordination, time, effort, and expense to successfully launch a CD. And unless you have a strong plan going into it, the whole thing can be overwhelming.
Budgeting for Your Album, a new guide from our friends at Oasis, helps you break the process into manageable steps.
The Budgeting guide includes advice on:
* Creating a realistic timeline
* Choosing songs for your record
* Pre-production and the rehearsal process
* Recording solutions scaled to fit your needs
* Design and packaging
* Promotion and distribution
* Licensing and legal issues
If you’re thinking of making or releasing a CD in the near future, check out this FREE guide form Oasis.