Last call on $99 tickets for CD Baby’s DIY Musician Conference this summer!
Three life-changing days of community, inspiration, and education in the heart of Music City! Why pay $129 later when you can pay $99 now?
Want an early peak at the conference sessions as the full schedule comes together? Go HERE.
Learn about creating a great show without a band, how to rock your email list, getting your music onto more playlists, booking your own tours in Europe, smarter Facebook advertising, and much more.
You could be selected to record a song at Spotify’s Secret Genius Studio in Nashville
Plus, if you want the chance to record at Spotify’s Secret Genius Studio (on Monday, August 27), you’ll need to get your conference tickets by this Friday. We’ll then send an email to all registered attendees on June 13th with details on how to apply for this opportunity.
We’re excited that Spotify has partnered with us on this conference experience, and after a weekend of learning, playing, and connecting with other musicians, this will be a perfect way to cap it all off.
You can also look forward to:
- Tom Jackson’s Live-Band Makeover
- Keynote speeches from industry leaders
- Spontaneous jam sessions with fellow attendees in our dedicated jam room
- Nighttime festivities, including open mics, parties, and other performance opportunities
- Making new friends – we’ve had bands meet and get their start at the conference!
- A positive atmosphere – we’re here to learn, grow, and support each other
- Heading home invigorated, ready to put your new plans into action
We’ve only got a limited number of $99 tickets remaining, and after June 8 that price will jump to $129, so go here, snag one, and secure your spot.
We don’t wanna miss out on meeting you, hearing your story, and watching you grow as a DIY Musician. No matter who you are or where you’re at in your career, you’ll fit right in.