Sunday, November 13, 2016 — 7pm EST: join this webinar for artists on maximizing the marketing power of your website
Is your website losing you bookings? Are people even finding you online? Do they take the actions you want them to once they visit?
Musicians and artists are often shooting in the dark in terms of doing effective marketing on our websites – we’re too busy with other things!
CD Baby’s friend Dave Ruch will be hosting a webinar that brings together a host of best practices for maximizing the marketing power of your website and generating more bookings.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Fundamentals – your ideal number of pages & most important things to include
- Home Page Essentials – is yours doing its most critical job?
- Key Elements of “Sales” Pages – your visitor may be thinking about booking you, after all
- Best Practices for Testimonials – (hint: don’t put them on a “Testimonials” page)
- Keep Visitors on Your Site – longer visits mean more chances for success
- Email Signups – how to double them today
- Getting Found – concrete steps to help you show up higher in the Google search results
- Mobile Responsiveness – don’t lose 50+% of your potential visitors!
- Q&A – get all questions answered for seven days following
IMPORTANT NOTE: Dave will not be covering any technical considerations such as how to build a website, or what hosting platform to use – this session is all about optimizing the content of your website to help you generate good-paying bookings.
Check out more details HERE.