CD Baby’s new trending reports for Spotify are available right now in your Members dashboard.
Log in, take a look, and run a report that’ll show you:
1) Where your listeners are
2) What your most played tracks are
3) The age and gender of your fans
4) The countries where you’re most popular
This is info that’s, first of all, really fun to look at. Maybe you’re big in Denmark!
But it’s also a window into the performance of your music, and can really come in handy when you’re:
* Planning your next tour route
* Deciding which song to shoot a video for
* Targeting online ads according to age and gender
* and much more
These reports are still in beta testing as we add even more detailed services, and there’s a survey (at the top right of the reports section) you can take to tell us what you think. We’d love to hear your feedback.
Click below to log in to your account and take a look! You’ll see “New! Trending Reports” on the right side of your dashboard.
NOTE: Trending data is intended to be used as estimated activity only. It is not intended to be used as accounting data.
[hana-code-insert name='29-for-29' /]