Spotify now reaches 10 million paying subscribers
The popular music streaming service has reached a pretty significant milestone: 10 million paying subscribers and more than 40 million active users across 56 markets. That’s a lot of people listening to a lot of music.
To mark the occasion, Spotify has put together the infographic shown below.
And I thought it’d be a good time to compile some of our previous articles on how (and why) musicians should be using Spotify to build their fanbase and earn additional publishing royalties:
1. Soundrop helps artists boost streaming activity on Spotify
2. Embrace the stream: pushing your music on the big streaming services
3. How CD Baby Pro collects music publishing royalties from Spotify [INFOGRAPHIC]
4. How to get your tour dates on Spotify
5. Should you wait to sell your music on Spotify?
6. This is Matt, and he was the key to your band’s success
7. How every song will get plays on Spotify
9. “I’m so freakin’ angry right now, I had to write this email.”
[Click the image to view a larger version of this infographic.]
Is your music on Spotify? If so, how are you using it to connect with your audience? If not, why? Let us know in the comments section below.
[hana-code-insert name=’countdown-big-buzz’ /]