When you sell MP3s on cdbaby.com, you make more money per sale than through any other digital music retailer, including iTunes and Amazon. CD Baby pays artists 75% for download sales. In addition to helping artists with their physical and digital distribution needs, CD Baby allows you to sell downloads directly from your album or song page on cdbaby.com.
CD Baby lets you:
- Sell your tracks and/or album for any price you want. You can even set different prices for tracks off the same album.
- Make the highest profit margin of any online store:
We pay a whopping 75% per download sold on our store – more than iTunes, Amazon, and other retailers. Sell a downloaded album for $9.99 and you get $7.49. Sell for $12, you get $9.
- Give away free tracks. We allow you to price your tracks at $0, enabling fans to sign up for a free download.
- Get your customers’ contact info and build your fan list. We provide you with the contact info for every customer who opts to make it available to artists.
- Offer high quality downloads. Our hi-res 256kbps MP3s are comparable to iTunes Plus quality.