CD Baby clients get faster Apple Music for Artists verification
CD Baby is excited to announce that we’re working with Apple to bring you everything you need to understand your music’s impact across Apple Music and iTunes. We’re always making sure you’re the first to get access to new tools.
When you claim your Apple Music for Artists profile you’ll be able to express your visual brand on the platform, view the real-time results of your music promotion, ensure that your music catalog is accurately represented, and even see how many people are Shazam-ing your music.
As a CD Baby artist, here’s how you can get your Apple Music for Artists account verified faster:
- Go HERE and log into your CD Baby dashboard
- Select the artist you want to verify on Apple Music
- Click “Get Started”
- Create an Apple Music for Artists account using your Apple ID
- Complete the Apple Music for Artists signup process
- When you get to the authentication step, use your CD Baby credentials (the username and password for your CD Baby account) so Apple can quickly identify you as the legitimate owner of your music and profile on their platform
With Apple Music for Artists you can view:
- Plays from on-demand streaming
- Average daily listeners
- Song purchases on iTunes
- Radio plays on Apple Music
- Shazams (yes, Shazams!)
- Insights and milestones for your music worldwide (for instance, “You passed 10,000 all-time plays in Canada”)
- Plays from playlists
- Most played songs
- Popular countries (with heat maps)
- Demographic and geographic information about your listeners (by song, album, playlist, etc.)
- And more
You can view the above stats according to customizable date ranges, or a lifetime view that goes back to 2015. Apple Music for Artists is also now available as a mobile app, so when you’re at the gig or studio you can get a quick look at how your songs are doing on one of the most important streaming platforms in the world.
Apple Music will continue to grow globally, and as it does, it will also expand the tools and insights it offers through Apple Music for Artists. If you haven’t yet claimed your Apple Music for Artists account, get verified today.