1. Link to your Facebook Page from your website or blog with an incentive (free MP3?) for fans who “like” you.
2. Link to your Facebook Page from your email newsletter and occasionally ask folks to check you out there.
3. Use Facebook Connect in conjunction with your blog or website. This allows visitors to interact with your content outside of Facebook and share that content or interaction with their Facebook community.
4. Make your Facebook Page’s URL visible at your merch booth, on your press material and one-sheets, and (if you’re willing to assume Facebook will be around for a while) on your CDs.
5. “Serialize” your content by spreading videos, MP3 giveaways, tour diaries, photos, essays, and status updates across your Twitter, Facebook, and other social profiles, as well as your blog. When you do, make sure folks know they can find other kinds of content in those other locations.
-Chris R. at CD Baby