How to sell merch to your online audience.
What’s the most reliable way for independent artists to earn a living from their music?
It isn’t streaming, social monetization, or even lucrative opportunities in sync licensing. It’s merch sales!
Sounds basic, right? But many musicians leave money on the table because they don’t prioritize selling merchandise.
In this episode of the DIY Musician Podcast, Dave Cool of Bandzoogle talks about:
- Creating merch items your fans will love
- How to make effective offers
- Using the best tools for selling online
- Owning fan data to monetize your music career
- Scalable digital merch ideas
- Merch lessons from Taylor Swift
- When and why to use print-on-demand
- And much more
Want a discount on web hosting and get FREE music distribution too?
Visit Bandzoogle today!