This year’s DIY Musician Conference — happening in Nashville this August 25-27 — will be an unforgettable weekend packed with dozens of breakout sessions, three nights of performance opportunities, lots of chances to get one-on-one mentoring from industry pros, and much more.
As the scheduling takes shape, I wanted to give you a peak at some of the sessions we’ve confirmed thus far.
A first look at the DIY Musician Conference curriculum:
- The Secret To Authentic Branding (and how it can boost your career)
- Methods of Successful Tour Booking and Tour Management
- The DIY Musician as an Entrepreneur
- Publishing 101
- Using Streaming Analytics To Market Your Music & Tours
Spotify Playlist Promotion
- Making Serious Money on Facebook Live
- How to Get on the Charts
This is just a small portion of the awesome seminars and workshops that will be offered in Nashville during the conference. I’ll make more updates as more sessions and speakers are confirmed!