The 10th ASCAP “I Create Music” EXPO is happening April 30th through May 2nd, 2015 in Los Angeles at the Loews Hollywood Hotel — and CD Baby has partnered with ASCAP to get you a discount on registration.
Enter promo code CDBABY.
The Discount Registration period will be available until March 31st, so register now and meet face-to-face with some of the world’s most successful songwriters, composers, producers, and music business leaders.
CD Baby’s Kevin Breuner (VP of Marketing) and Rob Filomena (Director of Publishing) will be there, so be sure to attend their panel discussion, stop by, say hi, and hang out for a while.
Note: The ASCAP EXPO is open to all musicians, not just ASCAP members.
Registration to the 10th annual ASCAP “I Create Music” EXPO includes:
* Admission to 3 full days of info-packed panels and workshops on a wide range of subjects
* Admission to evening performances
* Chance to connect with the best in the music business
* Opportunities to have your songs and lyrics heard by experts and peers
* Dozens of Exhibitor booths and Sponsor Sessions as well as an ASCAP Room for your questions
* A Kick-Off Reception (with the EXPO picking up the tab for the snacks, beer and wine)
* All registrations include Video Access for free – stream video of all 60 hours of panels!
Use promo code CDBABY to register today.
[hana-code-insert name=’newsletter-get-music-promotion’ /]