Now in its 12th year, The Future of Music Summit is the only conference that makes the connection between musicians and fans, policymakers and academics, legal experts and technologists, media professionals and entrepreneurs — and it’s all happening October 28-29 in Washington, D.C.
This year, CD Baby artists who’d like to attend the conference will receive a 15% discount on registration.
Summit 2013 puts musicians and content creators front-and-center on issues ranging from the economics of cultural production to healthcare to musicians making a difference in their communities and beyond.
The Future of Music Summit 2013 will include:
* Presentations and keynotes by government officials, musicians and advocates
* How proposed changes to copyright law may impact musicians
* The ins-and-outs of digital business models and revenue generation
* Data and the artist experience
* Why public policy matters to local cultural communities around the globe
* How musicians are advancing positive social change
* and much more
To get your 15% discount, just use the promo code CDBABY when registering at http://futureofmusic.org/events/future-music-summit-2013.
[hana-code-insert name=’publishing-guide-make-money’ /]