This t-shirt, which you can purchase HERE, made me crack up, get a little sad, and then laugh again.
Then it reminded me of a string of articles we’ve published throughout the years on how to make the sound engineer’s job just a little less hellish at your next gig. Check ’em out!
6 articles that will help you (and the sound engineer) sound your best at your next gig
- How to make the sound guy NOT hate you at your next gig
- Soundcheck your rehearsals for great band sound
- The six unspoken rules of soundchecking
- Four ways to make your next gig easy on the sound engineer
- Give the sound engineer a gift, and other tales of nice-ness
- Don’t embarrass yourself at soundcheck
Want to vent about some sound nightmares? Are you guilty of acting like a diva towards the sound engineer? Got any tips to add to those mentioned in the articles above? Holler in the comments.