Music promotion resources for the holidays
“OK, already,” I hear you say. “You’ve posted half a million holiday-related articles on this blog.”
But that’s the thing about promoting your music during the holiday season: in order to capture the most sales in the weeks leading up to Christmas, you’ve got to be prepared in advance — and we’re here to keep the reminders going!
With that in mind, here’s a list of resources to help you get ready to promote your music during the holidays
1. Fifteen ways to make more money from your music this holiday season.
2. Six ways to earn more money from your music on YouTube this Holiday Season.
3. A list of holiday songs that’d require you to purchase mechanical licenses in order to cover them (and those that don’t).
4. A guide to earning more money from your music during the holidays.
5. Five tips for sending better holiday emails to your fans.
6. If you only do one thing to promote your music this holiday season, email your fans
How are you getting your music out there this Christmas? Let us know in the comments below.
[hana-code-insert name=’newsletter-free-updates’ /]
[Drumming Santa picture from Shutterstock.]