Let’s kick-start your conference. Talk with Rick Barker on Facebook Live — August 1st at 7pm EST.
There’s a lot to think about when planning for the DIY Musician Conference (this August 24-26 in Nashville):
- Which sessions to attend?
- Which mentors to meet?
- Who to network with?
- How, if, and when you should pitch your music?
- What extra performance & learning opportunities you’ll apply for?
Plus there’s all that Nashville has to offer: Hot chicken, Parthenon, Third Man, Ryman, Bluebird, Broadway,…
Well we thought it’d be cool to open up the discussion and networking BEFORE the event begins, so you show up ready to get the most out of your experience.
Music industry pro Rick Barker will help you figure out how to get the most out of your time, money, and talent while attending the DIY Musician Conference.
Our friend Rick Barker, who lead one of the most popular sessions at last year’s conference and who spent the rest of the day talking one-on-one with hundreds of musicians, is going Live on CD Baby’s Facebook page — Wednesday, August 1st (at 7pm EST) — to help prepare you for a life-changing weekend.
He’ll help you answer a few important questions:
- What should you be focused on before, during, and after the conference?
- What are some common music conference mistakes you should avoid at all costs?
- How to best approach industry professionals so you make a great impression?
Plus, Rick will give you some tips on how you and other musicians can tag-team the panels, sessions, and mentoring slots so you can access as much information as possible.
At 7pm (EST) on Wednesday, August 1st, be ready to tune in, ask questions, talk shop, and prepare yourself for a weekend that will get your music onto a bigger stage.
Click below to set your reminder.