Want to hone your songwriting skills?
This year’s DIY Musician Conference gives you multiple opportunities to learn from hit composers and lyricists, connect with fellow independent songwriters, and collaborate with one another in a dedicated jam room.
It’s all taking place this September 30th – October 2nd in Chicago, and tickets are just $99.
Here are some of the sessions we’ve got lined up for original songwriters:
- Elevating Your Songwriting Craft with Steve Seskin
- How To Get Into Writing For Commercials with Cheryl Engelhardt
- How to Make Serious Money from House Concerts with Shannon Curtis
- What It Takes to Get a Sync Placement with Tanvi Patel
- Why Music Publishing Is More Important Than Ever with Tracy Maddux, Chinua Greene, and Louis Matteo
- Songwriting with Andrea Stolpe, whose songs have been recorded by Faith Hill, Julianne Hough, and Jimmy Wayne
Plus you’ll have the chance to meet and learn from industry experts such as NPR’s Bob Boilen and the Chop Shop’s Alexandra Patsavas.
Songwriting, promotion, gigging, YouTube, and so much more
Of course we’ll be covering a number of topics BESIDES songwriting too; the DIY Musician Conference is for all independent artists who want to advance their career, find new revenue, and succeed in the modern music industry.
Want to learn more? Check out our speakers and our schedule!
This price goes up to $129 on August 16, and that’s another great reason to buy tickets now.