CD Baby Pro Publishing expands into 22 new countries & territories, with many more to follow in the coming months.
CD Baby Publishing now represents the single largest collection of songwriters in the world. We make sure that more than 100,000 writers collect every cent of music publishing revenue they’re owed worldwide, including:
- All mechanical royalties from Spotify, Apple Music, and other streaming sites. These are generated from every single stream.
- All international mechanical royalties from download stores like iTunes. These are generated from every single sale.
- All performance royalties from streaming services (like Spotify), radio, TV, live concert performances and much more.
- Global YouTube publishing administration for any video on YouTube that contains your music.
- Hundreds of other sources of songwriting and publishing royalties from around the world.
Previously this service was only available to songwriters in the US, Canada, UK, and Ireland. But we’ve recently expanded CD Baby Pro Publishing to include the following countries and territories:
- Czech Republic
- Sint Maarten
- Wallis and Futuna
- French Guyana
- French Polynesia
- New Caledonia
- Faroe Islands
- Canary Islands
With even more countries and territories coming soon….
Later this spring, CD Baby will also make our publishing administration service available to songwriters in Spain, Germany, Brazil, Israel, Singapore, Mexico, Portugal, Belgium, Finland, Canary Islands, Bonaire, Saba, St. Eustatius, Surinam, Lebanon, Monaco, Polynesia, and St Martin. We’ll make another announcement as soon as that expansion is launched.
To sign up a new album or single, or upgrade an existing title that you’re already distributing through CD Baby, go HERE.
Remember, any publishing revenue your music generates is YOUR money — and Performing Rights Organizations like ASCAP or BMI (which do not collect mechanical royalties) only help you earn a small portion of your total global publishing royalties; don’t leave most of what you’re owned sitting on the table uncollected.
Oh, and if you have questions about music publishing, publishing royalties, royalty collection, and more — check out our Help Center!